It can be challenging to find a gift that an older man will enjoy and use.
To help you find a fantastic gift your older adult will love, we’ve rounded up a list of gifts for senior men.
In this list, you’re sure to find a thoughtful, useful gift idea that fits with their interests and improves everyday life.
Everyday conveniences - Many older adults rely on reading glasses, but they can be easy to misplace. A handy glasses keeper makes sure their glasses are always at hand. There are many different styles available at your local shopping centers.
- Couch accessories keep necessities like a remote control, mobile or cordless phone, glasses, tissues, etc. within easy reach. There are armchair caddys, and armrest organizers that come in a variety of styles to fit any Senior Man's taste.
- Universal Big Button Remote Control - With this easy-to-use remote control, there’s no need to fumble with small buttons or press the wrong one.
- Helpful accessories make walkers and rollators more functional and personalized. A sleek, convenient, and hands-free way to carry essentials while using a folding walker. They're lightweight, water-resistant, and available in many colors and designs.
Creature comforts - Soft, warm, non-slip slippers keep seniors comfortable and safe when lounging at home. They are specially designed to be easy to put on for people with health conditions that affect their feet.
- Neck Back Massager Pillow with heat - A soothing, warm massage is a great way to ease aches and pains. Can be used anywhere on the body like the back or neck.
- Heated Throw Blanket - heated blankets keep seniors toasty warm and eases chronic aches and pains.
Entertainment Many senior men love to observe nature, whether it’s birds or the changing weather. And others will enjoy working on a fun jigsaw puzzle.
- Window Bird feeder - Suction cups easily attach window bird feeders to any window, and your senior will be able to get a close up look at beautiful birds from the comfort of an armchair.
- Forecast Station - Monitor the current temperature and forecast tomorrow’s weather with the easy-to-read display on weather station displays.
- Puzzles are a great way to capture your older adult’s attention and a way to spend some quality time with your loved one.
- Placing special photos on a custom mug make beverages more fun.
- Create a special photo book so your older adult can reminisce anytime.
- Create a custom calendar that shows smiling family faces.
Mobility - For older adults who use mobility aids, a shiny new cane or walker is a wonderful and practical gift. They come in a variety of elegant colors and patterns, are easy to maneuver, lightweight, and some varieties of walkers come with a handy seat and backrest for rest breaks.
Technology they’ll actually want to use
- A digital photo frame is another great way for older adults to easily view family photos. Most varieties have a slideshow mode, that automatically scrolls through to display them all. The calendar and clock functions are helpful to have as well.
- A hands-free home assistant - voice-controlled device plays music, gives weather reports, reads the news, reads audiobooks, answers questions, tells jokes, checks sports scores, and much more.
Hope you all have a Very Happy Holiday season.