Older adults can be a challenge to shop for.
To help you find a wonderful gift your older adult will love, we’ve rounded up these categories of gifts for senior women.
In this list, you’re sure to find a thoughtful, useful gift that improves their everyday life.
Cheerful accessories So many older adults rely on reading glasses, but they can be easy to misplace. A lovely eye glass chain keeps their specs close at hand.
Walker accessories liven up basic mobility aids and make them more fun and functional
- A Walker Caddy or Tote Bag is a stylish, convenient, and hands-free way to carry essentials while using a folding walker.
- Rollator covers transform standard rollator walkers into fun personalized accessories. They come in a variety of patterns and are washable, which makes it easier to keep things clean.
- Soft, warm slippers keep seniors comfy while lounging around at home
- Wheelchair lap blanket keeps knees warm and conveniently attaches to their wheelchair.
- Custom Photo blanket - What could be better than a warm blanket with a special photo printed on it?
- Heated Throw Blanket keeps seniors toasty warm and eases chronic aches and pains. They’re especially helpful for people with dementia and also great for anyone who has trouble sleeping, feels anxious, or would just enjoy feeling more relaxed.
- Create a special photo book so your older adult can reminisce anytime.
- Create a custom calendar that shows smiling family faces.
- For older adults who use mobility aids, a shiny new cane or walker is a wonderful and practical gift.
- With a bidet, your older adult won’t have to bend and twist to wipe after using the toilet. It’s hygienic and gentle on their delicate skin.
Technology they’ll actually want to use
- A digital photo frame is another great way for older adults to easily view family photos
- A hands-free home assistant plays music, gives weather reports, reads the news, reads audiobooks, answers questions, tells jokes, checks sports scores, and more.
Stay tuned for: Great Gifts for Senior Men......